Friday, June 29, 2012

The Perfect Venue

My two bridesmaids, Jenna and Megan, have been so great accompanying me to tour wedding locations.  Jay works most weekends so instead of post-poning these visits, I take Jenna and Megan.  Recently the girls went with me to tour The Sage Farmhouse in Media, PA.  I don't want to get my hopes up, because nothing is 100% yet, but this place is PERFECT.  Kim, the owner of the farmhouse, could not have been sweeter as she showed us around the house and the property.  She has maintained and decorated the farmhouse BEAUTIFULLY.  You can tell that she really cares about this place.  There's even a magnolia tree on the property as a potential "first look" location - it's a sign!  A southern sign!

As we were leaving Melissa, the event coordinator at The Safe Farmhouse, handed me an adorable gift bag with vendor information, coupons and a tiny notebook.  How cute is that?!



I have been to many venue locations, and not one of them has given me parting gifts.  This is a nice little touch that makes a huge impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment